Wednesday 28 January 2009

Overnight


Overnight with client, what is good because it is more money.
However it doesn’t mean charging for the whole period I stayed with him, also because even an overnight shift, of course nobody carry on fucking for 8, 9 ... 10 hours.

It was my third time with him and after a couple of 1h booking he said I should stay and made an offer, which I accepted.

Mr. Bromley is very good in bed because he likes to take his time and allow me to take my time too. Have said that, another highlight of him is his beautifully shaped cock.
He doesn’t have a perfect body and is very close to being overweight (credit to his favourite dish: mash and sausage) but hes penis is something that should be saved and framed for future generations because it is exactly as those we see in books.

As a sex worker I’ve seen all sort of cocks: small, thin, thick, enormous, bending towards left, bending towards right, shaved, hairy, good and disposable. I can guarantee you: Only few of them resemble the ones we imagine when we think of a cock, what is quite funny because even the common imaginary says how a penis should look like, well, in real life I tell you: it is pretty much different!

So to find a perfect one and get paid to ride it is quite an experience!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure agree with you that most cocks are just not the same as the ones in the photos! One of my blog buddies has a short cock, but it is by far the most beautiful shaped one I have ever seen. Perfect head etc. I would pay him to let me ride it!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I've seen some cocks that are beautiful and some that are gross! I couldn't do you job because I'm not sure how I'd deal with the gross ones!

Mistress Maddie said...

I have seen many also! Probably to many! But when I date someone I always seen to get the hung ones with big cocks. But I am a size queen! I love big cocks!

MadeInScotland said...

What's a disposable penis. Worse, what's a good and disposable one?

ahoj