Thursday 1 January 2009

Simple life

Just got a few days off till next Monday.
It was good to be working in a row for a couple of weeks so I know I will be fine to keep away from paid sex for a little while. Don’t get me wrong. I love what I do and the money I get for that. However sometimes my work messes up with my day as I don’t have a set time to be working. It means sometimes the whole day waiting just to have a couple of clients calling at the end of the day for a last minute booking. If I knew the day would be that dead, I would be doing something else until the evening.

So I guess my short 3 or 4 days holidays are to sort out things that normal people take for granted and even don’t noticed talking care of: going to the supermarket, visiting a friend and spend a couple of hours talking about funny futile things, clean inside the freezer, reply a couple of e-mails not related to work, cook something a little more elaborated, baking a cake (yes I do it very well, thanks), going to the cinema and doing some shop window too. A very simple life!

Mr. Morden called me to wish Happy New Year yesterday and said that he is looking forward for the summer. He wants to try a new wood bench which he got for the back garden and we will have some fun with it.

Previously we had sex at the garden already, standing up. However because Mr. Morden is much taller than me, he was bending his back all the time and at the and said that it was hurting a bit. He is only 40’s and shouldn’t be complaining about a little pain at the back, but he does anyway.

Once a client wanted to get fucked at a exit stairs of his work at the end of the shift after everyone – including his manager – had gone. I loved it although we never went ahead because they started a refurbishment at the build beside it and unfortunately gone: everybody working at the building under construction could see people going up and down at the staircase so the client suspended the fun to avoid any embarrassment.
- I think we should go ahead with it anyway!
- No Kaio, too risky. I don’t want to find myself in a very awkward situation with lots of people staring at me taking up the ass.
- Well, I don’t think that your work colleagues would be hanging at next door because the building is shot for refurbishments . . .
- That is very true. However there are dozens of guys working there. Better not.
- Ok, that’s a shame because I would not mind to have than watching me. They are usually quite young eastern European builders as far as I know. What could be the wrong with that? If we luck, a couple of them would even want to join us . . .
- Tempting, but not.
I am still waiting for Mr. Morden. Hope I didn’t scare him with my straight forward ideas!.

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy New Year! I love the outdoor sex! Always have. I idea of getting caught is a turn on.

Unknown said...

Hey baby how are you? Happy New Year
Big Kiss
:)
B.o