Friday 9 January 2009

Pierced cock!

Client from Essex with cock pierced.
I don’t know what the hell drives someone to mutilate their genitals with metal like that. I love my cock and I used it very well (for pleasure and for business) so I never would want it to be tattooed or hanging a pierce! It is too precious to do it.

Of course as soon as I saw his cock with a ring at the head I said straight away that anal would no be available for him. I could suck. I would be happy to fuck him. But my ass definitely would not be taking that thing.

He understood. Not the happiest of the clients, also because he said that his previous relationship started to falls apart since he went to Camden Town and got the shit pierce.
- Do you want to try? He asked.
- No, thanks?

Some clients say I am far too diva for someone that makes a living out of sex.
I don’t mind.

If they want to get those cheaper boys, some of them even offering DP or bareback, I don’t mind .
And I have to say: the vision of a cock with a metal trespassing it is quite scaring!!!

5 comments:

Stan said...

I don't get the cock piercing thing either. Why ruin or mutilate something so beautiful that I worship like a god?

YvesPaul said...

Yeah, but have you tried it? :)

I've actually played with a guy with a pierced cock before, it gives him immense pleasure to have something slide in and out his piss slit while fucking and it gives the fuckee a more pleasurable fuck to have his prostate massage by the ring.

But sucking it and having it banging my teeth around is a bitch.

Anonymous said...

One guy I was seeing awhile ago, decided to get his cock pierced while he was on vacation. That was the end of me ever having sex with him. I found it awful!

James said...

"Some clients say I am far too diva for someone that makes a living out of sex."

Never understood why folk would say things like this.

Mistress Maddie said...

I agree with you. I have seen some piercings before,and I like them not to be. This one guy had a huge cock.Perfect shape.Huge balls.nice head. And then there was a piercing and it just killed the mood.I still blew him but it was distracking to my tongue.