Tuesday 6 January 2009

Bursting in to a laugh!


I was with a client today and bursted in to a laugh. A big one!.
The TV was on and they were showing a program about people that are in love with objects and a woman got married to the Eifel Tower, in Paris!

I barely could take my eyes out of the damn TV because I never heard such a crazy thing.
Mr. Euston was also quite shocked and because none of us could turn out attention 100% for the sex it took him almost 1 hour to cum!

He is a very sweet guy that works from home so very often we have sex at times that people never do, such as middle of afternoon or 10.30am before a late breakfast.
I would find very distracting to work from home if I had a normal job, kind of 9-5 because I would be eating or checking the internet all the time.

I was wondering how that woman married to the French monument or the other one that loves a bridge or the one in a relationship with a guillotine find pleasure! I mean: you’ve got to make love, to have sex, even if you don’t do it for a living like I do.

When the program showed those people also collecting models of the object that they love in different sizes I couldn’t laugh less because this must be how they have fun. I bet you that, later in the night, the use the replicas as a large dildo – even the mad one engaged to a wood fence!

2 comments:

Naked Boy said...

I can picture the Eifel tower with a condom on it. Hmmm, the next project for Christo.

Anonymous said...

cool blog!!! I will be back often. Thanks for checking my blog out!