Sunday 18 January 2009

A cat on my way

Mr. Vauxhall called yesterday.
That was very last minute request but there are people whom we are happy to see, even if the weather is a bit shit as London remains cold and wet!

I think the first time I ever saw Mr. Vauxhall was back in 2007 when I went to give him a massage and he actually just wanted a massage!. Excuse me? Massage? Sometimes I even forget that I know how to do it!

I remember feeling almost insulted for such a thing because 99,9% of times the massage is just a cheap excuse to get together in bed. So when he said I could keep my clothes on after paying me on arrival I thought: ‘he didn’t like me at all’.

However this IT guy turned out to be a very sweet client and I still visit him time to time.
I can not say he is a regular because he usually vanishes for a good couple of months. Then he comes back, book two weeks in a roll and again disappears for a while.

It is a typical behaviour of clients with partners living in separate houses. People say it is a modern concept to keep the flame of relationship and avoid the boring day to day life. Besides that, it is like having a boyfriend forever and keeping all the pressure of a marriage far way.

I think it is bushtit!
Maybe if people can’t bear waking up every day beside someone they love, well . . . they ought to not be together in the first place.
Also, London is fucking expensive and by keeping two different houses with no need you’ve got to cut back other things such as holiday and nights out. Don’t think it is a smart plan but I am happy he still keeps my number and gives me a call, even here and them.

On the way back I found a cat on the bridge and I really wanted to bring it home.
I mean: a real cat. Live. But where the hell could I keep it?
He was so soaked that I thought he may would die with hypothermia so I managed to get him out of the rain, wrapped him with my scarf and left him next to the tube station in a dry place.

I hope someone found him, liked him and took him and my scarf home.

2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Wish you could have kept the kittie, they are such sweet companions and they love us unconditionally! But I know how tight London's living spaces are! I hope someone found him and gave him a good home!

Mistress Maddie said...

That is a nice story. I agree with Ginger. I too found a cat once. Behind the store where I worked at the time. All black with the greenist eyes I ever saw. I not a cat person,but i was afraid for it. So I took it in and we have just a one bedroom flat. Seven years later she was the best pet. Lots of company. And what a attitude! That was very nice to wrap her up though and in a dry place. A great guy!