Thursday 22 January 2009

Mr who?


Client called yesterday and although he said we already made some business almost 1 year ago I just couldn’t recall him at all. That was a bad start but I didn’t say anything.

I know I don’t have to remember everyone who I already slept for free or for money but it is quite embarrassing when someone call you very happy and you have to pretend to know who the hell is that person as the name didn’t ring any bell at all.

So off I went to see him near central London trying to have a clue. It is so much easier when you know who you are going to meet so you can plan yourself, make a random selection of things that you know they will like and avoid other things which didn’t work so well previously.

Certainly he could not be that bad as I use to save the name of bad clients with a TW (time waste) at the end so once they ring I know that a piece of chit bothered to call me again. Could him be calling from a new and different number? The idea of meeting someone who I didn’t like to work with before made thinking of give it up and return even before getting to his house. but I am proud of sticking to my word and If I said that I was coming, I would have to show up at his door step (even if later I would have to make an excuse and walk away from his premises).

Luckily he was Mr. Ex-Hampstead with a new phone too. So It would be impossible to match the new address and the new phone if I didn’t have records of any of them. He didn’t mention anything (I guess he supposed I would recognize his voice of his name). What Mr. Ex-Hampstead doesn’t have an idea is how many phone calls I get a week, some of them from close clients and most of them from people I never heard of.

The good thing about Mr. Ex-Hampstead is that he smells terribly good and in bed it means a lot! It is not about the amount of perfume he uses and about using the right one because people match with different flagrancies and to find the right one can take the whole life.

The bad think about Mr. Ex-Hampstead is that he always asks me to suck him for almost the entire time so after 30 minutes doing it in a row my jaw usually hurts a bit.
He is very good giving oral too and has an amazing technique of how and where stick his tongue so I guess one thing sort of balance the other.

2 comments:

Social Disaster said...

Yes, It is a turn on when you can reconise someone by smells nice. I wear one of my ex's calone eventhough we are no longer together.

Mistress Maddie said...

I think we have all been in that boat some time or another. A couple of years ago a guy came up to me and ask how I was and if I wanted to hook up again!?! I told him I was with someone now so couldn't. He said the COUPLE of times we hooked up it was a good time. I still don't remember him to this date.