Friday 23 January 2009

I know they so well.


I don’t know why all the buzz around the confession by Portland's first openly gay mayor that he lied about having sex with a teenager.
Politicians lie all the time and did people really expect Sam Adams to be different just because of his sexual orientation? My ass!.

The fact that he prefers cock rather than pussy doesn’t means a lot.

I know very well this sort of people. I have clients exactly like him, going to the church at Sundays with wife and kids, defending family values on Monday, making a warm speech against prostitution on Tuesday and coming over on Wednesday for some sex.
Do I care? No. They pay.
Would I vote for them? No way.

The only disturbing thing about Sam Adams sex scandal is that he was having fun with an underage staff.
After being confronted about the relationship the politician insisted he did not have sex with the young man until after he turned 18, however this week he apologized for lying — and for asking the young man to lie — and left open the possibility that he could resign if doing so would be in the city's best interests.

Not judging but someone that is a 46 years old public person and thinks that he can be succeeded in a relationship with someone 30 years his junior, well, well, well . . . such immaturity is reason enough to resign and get a bit of time off to grow up!

I don’t think the gay community should stands for him just because he is gay. There are millions of others people that like dicks too, including myself.

I thought before taking one side. However yesterday when it came to light that the gay mayor also hired a reporter to work close to him (and it happened to be the reporter investigating the same case earlier), I just thought: there is no hope for this liar.
Would you give him a second chance?

3 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Hell, no. He's a slimewad! Gay or straight, slime is slime!

YvesPaul said...

I agree, just because he's gay is not reason enough to ignore that he lied and slept with a teenager. Although I have to say I do dig his looks.

Social Disaster said...

That annoys me. That is just like people supporting OJ Simpson only because he was African American.