Tuesday 27 January 2009

Bed talking


- What was the biggest one you have to face and work with? – a client asked me another day referring to cocks.

I had to stop for a second and think about because I don’t keep measuring guys all the time.

- It was a guy from Australia, I think.
- How big was that?
- Hummmmm around 10 inches but I didn’t have to sit on it. The guy just liked to be sucked.
- And the one you actually took up the ass?
- I would say 8.5, maximum 9.
- Was that painful?
- No. As far as I can remember the most painful one was a guy with a very fat cock. I don’t think size maters so much. But if it is thick, it can be a hell!

Mr. Clapham laughed and we carried on fucking.

He likes to ask those sorts of things while having sex!.
For him it is a turn on.
I find it unusual and try to keep concentrated in all three of them: client, conversation and sex.

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

It's so hard to mutli task these days isn't it? I do like some talk in the sheets, but to a minminal amount. And the biggest?.....Lets say I didn't walk right for two days!