Tuesday 20 January 2009

Obama effect


Wow.
Finally Obama gets to the White House today! It seems a century since he got elected.
I hope he will be able to match such high expectations.

Mr. Claridges III cjust alled to postpone his appointment for tomorrow because he wants to watch the first black president of United States assume his post.
If anybody had any doubt about his popularity here we go: incoming president Barack Obama is hitting such new highs in public support that some people prefer to look at him rather than sex!
I had no choice but to re-schedule my client and wait the phone rings with another may not so interested in politics.

This is the third time I will get to see Mr. Claridges. I named him after a hotel where we use to meet if he is in London and although they have so much staff working there, I feel very welcome because they are very professional e don’t ask too many questions.
It is quite uncomfortable when I have to visit a client in a hotel and the receptionist want to know who I am going to see, who I am . . . and some of them look at me as if they could read the reason why I am visiting their guest – even I try hard not to look like a rent boy.

Must be the age difference that gives it away.
When you are 26 visiting a friend up to lets say 36 or 38 it is ok.
When you are instead visiting someone around 55 or 60, well, unless your parents are close friends to that person is very likely that you are going there for money. that is what people must think when they see me arriving at the reception desk and ask where is the room 1234.

So let’s celebrate Obama and, on my next trip to States I may visit the White House. Not for business, of course.

3 comments:

Henrique said...

eu não sei inglês, mas vou tentar, quem sabe eu não aprenda! rs

Mistress Maddie said...

I once years ago hooked up with a old gentleman in his late forties. And he had a wonderful body and gave some very hot sex!

A Lewis said...

So, what do you say about someone who is....oh, let's say.... around mid 40s? Can they just be your good friend? Or is it your Daddy? Or is it for YOU KNOW WHAT??? Just wondering... just in case it ever happens.