Monday 15 December 2008

Sex with audience - 2


It is not every day I have sex with audience.
Normally I prefer my sex to be private and 1 to 1 because if you are going to bed for money it is good to make an effort to focusing and deliver a good service.

Out of work I had threesome twice but it was more a sort of random thing after few drinks with ‘friends’ rather than a planned orgy!

And now I was at Mr. Chelsea’s house, fucking him doggy style in a crinkling bed.
And there was Mr. Chelsea’s friend, sitting on an old chair only 2 metres away and watching every single movement as if it was movie!
He didn’t say anything for the entire time, but I could hear his fast breathing what made me wonder when was the last time he had sex himself.
I don’t know what was going on inside his head but he seemed very happy I must say!.

Mr. Chelsea asked for a break and more lube because he was getting a little dry.
The entire room was really hot because on top of a very strong heater, sex can warm up a lot. Mathematically, if we think that a human body has an average temperature of 36C and then we plus it times 3 people, it means: 108C ! Hummm not sure if this make any sense but I swear it was fucking boiling – literally!

Once I finished, Mr. Chelsea rushed to the toilet and came back with a paper towel roll so I could remove my condom without messing up around.

- It was pretty good, boy! – Mr. Chelsea’s friend said almost as a whisper. It was the third time I was hearing his voice for the entirely night (the first time was when he offered money to watch us fucking and then later he asked where he could sit to do it so).
- Thanks – I said a little embarrassed and saying to myself: what a cold audience! However it wasn’t a show so not sure if it would be appropriate to see Mr. Chelsea’s friend cheering up or clapping through the action!

Now I was wondering how much I would get for this.
Usually clients pay upfront, unless they are regular as Mr. Chelsea so you know it is safe to wait for the money at the end. His friend was that odd extra bit. I could not ask him to pay in advanced even it was the first time I was meeting him. Beside that I didn’t touch him, even a casual ‘shaking hands’ so it was why I was wondering how much my performance would worth.
He went to the bedroom beside and came back with a small envelope which you could fit a post card.
I thought of opening it in front of him, counting the money inside and saying thanks but I decided to risk and just said a big thank you and kept the envelope closed until later.
Mr. Chelsea came with his money and his tip (he usually gives me an extra £20 what is very king of him because usually British clients never tips. It is not something part of the local culture at all, no matter if you sell popcorn, books or sex).

I just actually opened the envelope once I got home and I have to say I was quite pleased to find $150 dollars. No bad at all but certainly it was first timer’s luck!

And then my working phone inside my bag blipped with a text message: Mr. Harrow and his usual last minute request almost in code: W out. You free b4 5.3? (What means: wife is out for shopping. Are you free before 5.30pm?).
It was 1pm and a horrible British weather outside. However, as I never say ‘no’ to work, 30 minutes later I was catching the tube to Harrow.

3 comments:

A Lewis said...

$150 to be watched? Count me in!

(awk)Word said...

I only had a client have a friend watch a handful of times--but it was great! I really put on a show.

Mistress Maddie said...

Thanks for posting Kaio! Your funny as hell. And this post is intresting. And it can be fun,jst saying.I'll be back to read more.

Cheers!
Mistress Borghese