Tuesday 2 December 2008

Don't call me darling

- Darling, could you cum quickly because I’ve got a meeting at 1pm?

I don’t like people calling me ‘Darling’.
It sounds so fake that I just can’t stand this word.
And besides that it was already 12.55 and we were at the client’s house, 45minutes from his actual office. So I wondered if he thought that my sperm had could turn back time. Literally!

Less than 10 minutes later I was finished with him and back on the streets.
Mr. Gray is not a bad client, at all. He never complains about my fees or if I am a bit later – what I sometimes do. He also smells nice and it helps a lot. No matter how much you are getting paid it can be very difficult to get a real hard on – and hold on to it - when you have to fuck someone with a very bad smell or dirt hair.

Later, after a good shower and fresh clothes, I went to see Claridges Hotel, in Mayfair.
I really like going there because all my nice American clients stay there once in London. And the staff is very helpful as well.
I guess they know what I do for a living and let me carry on anyway because they never said a thing, asked further questions or tried to stop me. It is very professional. But because I’ve been there few times to see different friends – and always leaving after 1 hour – it is not that hard to figure out. Well I could be a masseur, it also works in a similar way. Hahahahahha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. It is amusing, interesting and full of piquant details about a part of the gay world that I have never experienced!
Keep up the good work!!

Kaio said...

Hey thanks a lot.
Have a great weekend
Cheers
Kaio