Tuesday 9 December 2008

Fucking Santa!

- What Santa will bring for you this year, Kaio? – Mr. John asked me yesterday while I was riding him.
- Probably a cock or two – I replied without thinking so much about it.

2008 has been great so far, and a part from the fact I have less clients, they are good ones so I guess it is better than having lots and also lots of headache. Also regular clients kind of keep me out of trouble, what is certainly good!

Mr. John loves to fuck in costumers.
We already had the western outfits, which I hated because he kept insisting to me to use a hat but the fucking hat was falling all the time from by head through the session.
I liked the policeman outfit though. It is quite scaring how a uniform can bring you power! And the Robin Hood was quite good as well.
I really don’t know where the hell he gets those costumers from but I am sure he doesn’t take it back from where it came from because after having sex wearing those outfits, they look very bad and sweaty!
And then, there was it: I was riding Santa Claus!
This time Mr. John was the one to have problems because the long fake white beard was falling every minute so, at one point, he just gave up the extra shit feature and we carried on with a sort of shaved Santa!. It was great and weird at the same time to look at the mirror and see your image reflect with a big Santa Claus eating me from behind.
I am so glad he didn’t select any choir as soundtrack! I would not be able to focus on work at all.

- Were you talking serious when you said that Santa would bring you a pair of cocks? - He asked exhausted once we finished.
- Yes, I hope so!
- Boy! You really like what you do. Don’t you?
- As long Santa is happy, I do.
- Well, they are all very pleased: Santa, soldier, cowboys and cia! And be ready Kaio: I have Batman coming over next week!
It sounds good already!

No comments: