Thursday 25 December 2008

Being GOOD

Even yesterday on 24th I managed to work, what actually came as a surprise as I didn’t expect my phone to be ringing at all.

Usually near big holidays such as Christmas and New Year eve people prefer to stay with friends or have family coming over so unfortunately not a lot of clients have time for fun.
I’ve noticed also that some of them have a sort of ‘last minute guilty’ and decide to compensate the whole year on drugs, sex and rock and roll by visiting their local church and asking forgiveness for betraying husbands and wives, having sex outside the marriage, paying young guys for sex and all other variation of temptations which people fell through the year!. Not sure if it works but quite a few people believe so.

It was a guy in London for work over Christmas (bad for him, good for me!), so he felt a big lonely and called me to visit him in a hotel, a very nice place near Gloucester road.

They guy, an South African in his 40’s was an average bloke than you never would tell he was even slightly gay. Besides the fact he was quite difficult to negotiate fees and thought he was working, I must say it was a great time.

It is not easy when we have this sort of clients, always willing to pay less or have a second hour for free. They find unbelievable hard to understand that some people sell oranges, others sell houses or cakes. I sell time. And if this time happens to come with some free sex, better for both of us.

- What about 3 hours and I pay 1 and a half?
- No. If you go for 3 hours I would be happy to extend 30min.
- So 1 hour and you stay 1 and a half?
- No. If you just want 1 hour, it will be 1 hour, I am afraid.
- But you just said you would give me 30min for free!
- Yes, if you go for 3 hours.
- If I pay 4 hours can you stay overnight?

Obviously not, also because the day after was Christmas and I had no plans of waking up in a hotel room with a stranger and with no tubes, bus, trains or any other transportation to get back home. In London the whole city shuts down on Christmas Eve only to return to its normal activities on Boxing Day!!!.

At the end he decided to have a couple of hours and I went to visit him.
As he was very sweet and good in bed – and I honestly didn’t expect my phone to ring again - I extended a little bit my time with him with no extra charge so he got more 45 minutes chatting and fucking for free.

I normally don’t do it, even if it was George Clooney or Gary Barlow. But it is Christmas so we’ve got to be a bit flexible and generous with others, don you think so?

5 comments:

Y said...

Merry Xmas,buddy!
All the best in the new 2009!

XOXO

Social Disaster said...

You really didn't have to do that, it was really generous. I would set boundries so he doesn't think he can get freebies next time. People will take advantage.
Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas !!!!

RAD said...

Merry Christmas to you too!! Thanks for the wishes! Interseting blog.....you have a new fan! xo

A Lewis said...

I never was good with math.....and apparently his accounting skills aren't quite up to it, either. Merry Christmas! Take good care and be safe.