Monday 8 December 2008

Great sexy cover!


Wow! Lets get it straight: QX Magazine cover last week was as just delicious!
Absolutely hot and still, not with a inch of a cock showing off. This is what I call talent!.

It was when I realized actually that it was a new photographer – well, I never heard about him and before most of covers used to be from someone called Jessops, like the store that charges you 5p for a picture and £125 for a frame!.

It worth having a look and also pages 8 and 9 with ‘dates for your diary’ are quite good too.
I got the magazine yesterday night from Tim’s house, a client in Tower Hill.

Usually I would go down to Soho and pick it up from KU Bar or The Yard.
However I must admit I am a bit tired of the whole Soho crowd – always the same faces, the same people, and some of them even wearing the same clothes.
Something must be terribly wrong I must say. It used to be fresh and fun a couple of years ago.
And then, on my way back I see one of those tiny Vietnamese dark skinned boy with an old, very very British queen arguing outside Embankment tube station.
You know one of those moments where everything seemed so wrong that became actually very funny?
Apparently the old guy wanted to go home due his work.
However the little Vietnamese doll (God! they are so disgusting smoothly) wanted to head up to Central area.
I didn’t stay longer enough to see where it ended up though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hot as hell!

Anonymous said...

That is a really great cover!

Sounds like the argument outside the tube was the classic "Let's go to another club." "No, it's time for us to go home." debate!!