Saturday 13 December 2008

London crime levels

Raining Saturday and a client’s cancellation.
Weather + Credit crunch is such a bad combination when you sell pleasure!

However it has been a good week I must say.
I had at least a couple of very good guys coming over for a little fun and I also went to shop a bit because, you know, we have to help the British economy. Hahahahahaa

Yesterday, on my way back, a couple of lads stopped me on the street asking for a cigar. I knew very well what they wanted: drugs or money.
I just do not understand where the hell the government find those statistics about the violence going down in London. Every day more and more people are assaulted, abused, coned and the mayor releases a ‘good news city safer’ saying that crimes had dropped 20%!.
I think they just make it up to cheer up the newspapers.

The guys, a couple of black chavs with trousers falling and half of their bums showing off colourful pants, looked a bit high already. I didn’t have any cigar and even if I had I would not dare to open my bag in front of them. I walked as fast as I could and with them following me for a while. As they realised I would not give to way anything, they started to shout on the streets saying they would catch me next time. Lots of people saw it but in London, people just mind their own business, even if someone is laying dead on the floor it is more likely that they will dial anonymously to the police and pretend that it is just something very normal. Maybe that is why the level of violence is like that nowadays. People don’t care, just carry on with their lives.

Best client of the week: South African guys with lots of lovely toys. I liked especially the mint jelly dildo. It is amazing because it is actually with mint, smells good and leaves a very refreshing sensation. It is a sort of sweet actually because although you are not supposed to eat, it melts inside you through the penetration. Just great!

Thanks Miss Ginger, Czech and Rusty for the comments.

3 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I was in London last summer and I never really felt unsafe... Maybe I was just lucky? We stayed at Hazlitt's in Soho so we never had to wander very far at night!

A Lewis said...

Mint Jelly??? I thought that went on Lamb.

MadeInScotland said...

Is that melt in the mouth...or other?

ahoj