Sunday 7 December 2008

Early start on Saturday



I started my day quite early for a Saturday: 9am.
Luckily it was a nice client, the average 40 something married guy, with energy and nice cock, the sort of straight-faced guy that you don’t see in Soho’s bars and would be afraid to chat him up.
- Do you have poppers? – He asked alternating between rimming my back and soft spanking on my bum.

- I don’t do poppers, I am afraid.

I get this question a lot.
Eventually clients also ask me for other sort of drugs, which I don’t have anyway but somehow they seems to think that, with sex, we are also supposed to deliver drugs and rock and roll.
He wanted to film the whole thing using his mobile and I have to tell him that I don’t do videos and don’t like pictures too.
- How come? You’ve got a fucking blog writing your private things for everyone interested to know around the world! And you are refusing to shot a little amateur video?
Sometimes it is difficult to people understand the limits between privacy, work and personal life.
Besides that I don’t have face picture here or ever dare to mention the real name of the client so I kind of feel safe somehow.
At the end I was feeling like ‘this client never will call me again because I upset him’.
However he put a great smile after cumming twice and finish the appointment saying:
- You may not be so flexible when it comes to pictures or videos, but I loved everything you did! So I will be back!

It is good to know that people respect your limits, even in a world a little dirty!!!.
Daily photo: Rafael Verga

1 comment:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I think it's great that you maintain some standards for yourself in an unregulated industry! You are doing the right thing by staying away from drugs- I have used the services of a professional like yourself only once, and would never have done it if I thought he was "druggy". There is a market for clean, drug-free boys like yourself and you are smart to maintain that reputation!