Wednesday 17 December 2008

Gary Barlow!


Just for the record:
Gary Barlow is hot. Very hot!
The English singer, from the man band Take That is the sort of client I would work with happily ever. Unfortunately he is married and I never had the chance to see him even miles away so ... just dreaming.
By the way: I decided not to go ahead with the offer idea.
Initially I thought of introducing a lower hate to get a few more clients.
However it would not work out well. And who needs so many clients: much better to try change the focus and start aiming high profile clients because I would fuck less, with more quality and more money as well.
So, no dropping price from me, I am afraid!

3 comments:

ehirano said...

Hi Kaio

I just stopped by to see your great blog, I just read every single post.
And just for the record...Yes, Gary Barlow is a hot mother fuc**r dreaming about him myself.

Great blog my friend
Hugs
E.Hirano

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Trunk Guy said...

I agree le Barlow is fit. Especially so during his short solo career.

The rest all look old and tired.