Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentine's fuck!

I am back after 1 week without writing a thing. I missed it as much as I miss sunny days and sex, I am serious!

No excuse for the absence.
Just an awful lot of things to sort out (every other day something breaks at my house: toaster, TV, shower) and those things can be a nightmare to fix.
Besides it is quite expensive to hire plumbers in London and as they are all straight polish guys barely speaking English it so hard to try to negotiate a deal and pay in services (read: sex) hahahahaa.

So yes, my bank account has gone down a bit.
It was the wrong combination: money going out with plumbers and no money coming in because I had to stay at the home until they finish the work and I don’t think it would be nice to have clients around either. What to say to the poor worker if a client rings the bell? Something like: I am going to have a quick fuck for cash while you fix my pipes and shower? Hummm better not.

However this weekend things started to get back to normal.
Mr. Gloucester called and we had a great couple of hours with wine and chocolates. It was his Valentine’s day threat and I liked it a lot.
It was the only client I had for the whole Saturday. I wonder where all the others gay single guys gone yesterday?

2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

If you were in Texas I would have hired you for a Valentines Day romp! I spent it alone with my kitties! (sob)

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm glad you had a nice Valentine's Day. I got my Boy-Toy eight puzzles. I had naughty pictures taken of me and then had them put on puzzles pieces. I liked it!!! And when things around the house break down it all goes at once I swear.