Monday 16 February 2009

The picket people

Guess who is coming to England? The picket people!
That small and noise religious community from Kansas notorious for picketing funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq will be in UK next week to protest.

Westboro Baptist Church is led by Rev Fred Phelps and among the events on the 'picket schedule' there is an activity in Basingstoke.

Hope they don't find about my blog or my job. I would be bad to have them with those picketing outise the hotels where I've got clients to attend.

The website is called www.godhatesfags.com. I much more prefer to read Perez Hilton.

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Kaio- These wackos are compelete bastards! Evil-plain and simple. If you need back up I'll fly to England and stab some of them with a dirty fork!I got your back.

MadeInScotland said...

Do you read much? Travelling to & from clients maike mean you have plenty of time to...

I was hoping to persuade you (and a few others) to read this book and blog your thoughts on it:

Made in Scotland: A Thin Fillet Of Braised Voddissin

Kind of like a blog version of Richard & Judy. It would be interesting to read various bloggers thoughts posted across their blogs.

You can get it from Amazon.

ahoj

A Lewis said...

Hey! I just read that the UK says they won't allow them to enter the country! You're safe!

Anonymous said...

If they happen to "disappear" I'm sure nobody will know nuthin'...

I know some hateful queens but those folks take hateful to new and inglorious heights.