Wednesday 4 February 2009

Gay flag


London has many problems, including heavy snow, increasing of violence over the past 5 years and a fucking credit crunch that already made around 150.000 people redundant. Despite all that the polemic yesterday was around a rainbow flag raised outside a Police station!.

Shocking!
New Scotland Yard Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson has ordered a gay pride flag hanging outside a police station to be removed and for the original Union flag to be reinstated.
Sir Paul, who was appointed last week to the top job in the London Metropolitan Police, was said to have been outraged when told that the gay emblem had been raised outside the station in Limehouse.
It replaced the Union flag and was put up by officers in recognition of Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Month celebrated in February.
I have clients working for the Police and I can say that London has the most tolerant people working at public services. I’ve been to other European cities and believe me they hate gays, especially those ones working within the police. So I was quite surprised for such a fuss towards a flag.

Yesterday I had a funny client asking me to take pictures of him with a snow man at his backyard. So after a quick fuck that last no more than 10 minutes I spent half a hour working as a 'photographer' hahaha even though I barelly now how to use a camera.

It would be just an innocent sweet picture if he wasn’t naked! It was great, even more because he used a black dildo to give a penis to the snowman. It was the first time I saw a snowman with a black cock. Actually it was the first time I saw a snowman with a cock at all!

I asked him for a picture of him with his creative snowman but unfortunately he refused saying his snowman was a shy boy!

3 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

That's outrageous! Someone should organize a protest or march!

Mistress Maddie said...

Kaio- if it gets worst there you'll have to move to the states! And that sounds like a pretty funny picture. Bet that was cold!!! Take care.

Unknown said...

Hi

Thank you for your comment on my blog.
I like yours too.
Just tell me with which of my blogs you'd want an exchaneg lilnk
:)
www.restoringlove.com
www.restoringsex.com
www.theunderwearpower.com
http://gay-kiss-paradise.blogspot.com/
http://gay-trio-love.blogspot.com/

kisses

erik

ps
where are you located?
absoluterik@gaymagination.com