Sunday 8 February 2009

Dancing and farting!


The snow has gone and the rain came back.
London’s weather always finds a way to piss of the people and yesterday I arrived soaked at a client’s house.
I don’t know of any other city where you can have all four seasons in the same day so I left home with a scarf and no umbrella only to find out 20 minutes later that actually a storm was coming on my way. Let’s rain!.

Luckily it was a regular client back in London so I didn’t have any major problem. It can be slightly embarrassing to see a client for the first time and get there looking like a wet duck that just came out from a swimming pool! My hair as looking shit. My clothes heavily wet. Even my shoes were fucked.

The good side of it is: sex warms you up so basically after the whole rain I was getting paid to keep warm. I used all the available towels to dry everything as much as I could (that is actually the good thing about attending clients in a hotel because you can use stuff and leave it to someone else take care of).

Mr. Toronto is so funny that he should be paid to make people laugh. Even in bed sometimes I can’t hold myself because he makes hilarious voices and squeaky noises.
Eventually he will even dance and farts, all together. And he is also audacious and try new positions.
As most of times I have to play by the book and always fuck at the same required positions it is a bit of fresh air someone that knows how to explore beyond the dog style.

Who wouldn’t love to have fun with someone that creative?

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh Boy! You are too funny. Some of your clients keep you entertained I'm guessing!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

MadeInScotland said...

we might, but wouldn't you love to *love* someone that creative?

just a thought

ahoj

Anonymous said...

do you get busy on valentines day?