Wednesday 1 April 2009

Huge delay!

Yesterday I got lost on my way to visit a client and it was just a mess.
By the time I managed to get to the right address the client was fuming and said it was very unprofessional.

I kind of agreed with him; however it would be so much easier to get to his door steps if his house had a proper postcode!

It was the first time we met and I guess it will be the last one as well.
Not because of my huge delay - even though British guys have that thing with the time as if the world was about to ends tomorrow and everything should be crucially on time, including a fuck!

It was more about the whole experience.
A cold guy in bed, with a penis very flop and it is very difficult any penetration if the guy is not hard enough.

I offered to fuck him instead.
He didn’t like the idea saying he was top only and the reason because he was so soft probably was related with the lack of chemistry between us.
I agreed with him for the second time.

As any business or relationship, no matter how hard you try, sometimes people just don’t hit off, don’t click. That is it!

He was not that bad looking, he didn’t stick, he didn’t do anything terrible wrong. He was just someone that didn’t click.
With some clients, especially the ones more desperate do jerk off and go, it is easier to get way with such a lack of compatibility.

However when you have to engage with the client to make him get a hard on and fuck once and for all, well, that is when you have to use a huge combination of patience + acting + physiology!

I give him 10 minutes extras as a bonus for the delay.
He didn’t say even thanks and once we finished I just let myself out, quietly.

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh Hon,nothing worse than a guy with a floppy penis. And it's really bad if you have to ask when it's in!

James said...

Mmmmm. Rude clients? I wonder if they act that way because they feel ashamed?