Tuesday 14 April 2009

F**king men extended


Sometimes I do have a day off, and usually I get tired of being lazy and look forward to work the next day.
Because I don’t have a set time to start (or finish) my work, I don’t feel like ‘working’ properly, also because sometimes I make money without leaving my home so, even on duty I don’t feel the clock pressure what I think its why people hate having to get to work 9 – 5pm in London.

Probably my next day off will be to see a theatre play called F**king Men and which everyone is talking about it.

The play is set in today's US and is a portrait of 10 men searching for love, sex and intimacy by looking at a succession of couples and strangers as they negotiate the before and after of lust, love and betrayal and the pursuit of sex. Sounds good already!

As plays usually happens night time (a busy time when you work in the sex industry!) I will have to miss a ‘work’ day for that!

For those ones in London and wanting to know more about the play (that is the longest running play off West End), see bellow more information from Time Out Magazine:

Venue: The Kings Head Theatre 115 Upper Street, London N1
Dates and Times: till June/09, Tuesday - sat at 10pm
Tickets: from £15
Box Office: 0844 412 2953 or info@kingsheadtheatre.org

No comments: