Friday 17 April 2009

Deal meal


Deliciously Australian hunk Matthew Mitcham says gay status cost him sponsorship!

He managed to upstage Tom Daley to win the 10-metre platform gold medal at the Beijing Olympics, however also believes that his decision to talk openly about being gay may have prevented him from cashing in on his success.

Humm I have no idea if he could be right. We like gay man in London, especially if they are as hot as Mitcham is.

But don’t you worry Matthew.
You may lost a sponsor but I have a deal: In a gesture of good will, if you around London anytime send me an email and I will give you a 100% discount fee for a couple of hours.

I think it is very important to support athletes, if you know what I mean?

4 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Geez, Kaio! Usually you are such a shrewd business man but for this guy it sounds like your gonna give the store away!

Mistress Maddie said...

Kaio does this mean your an athelic support?

RAD said...

I am a athletic a supporter too!! :-)

1111 said...

kaio, mitcham is alright. but not my type. im more into a next door type of guy. and i appreciate a guy whos gay but dont let it define him. a guy that others dont know gay till he say to them, like me. anyway i love ur blog.

dont u love it when u know a guy is gay but hes not out. like u know somethin others dont. yum

zac-ireland-23