Tuesday 28 April 2009

The sun arrived!


SUN,SUN, SUN.
London looks so much beautiful under a blue sky!

I am having a very good week with a couple of nice clients, a few gifts and a little shop around because with such a good weather I refuse to stay at home waiting for my phone to start ring more constantly ( I bet part of the clients are also out and about enjoying the sunshine!).

What have you done interesting lately?

P.s: the guy in the picture is an authentic Brazilian Product called Marcelo! I would do him hapilly!

3 comments:

1111 said...

ive been reading ur blog since u 1st started, and i finally have a blogspot account to comment.

sun is finally here. and hope ur suntanned body is doing good.

ive always wanted to ask, how do u reject to be fucked by a hard thick dicked guy?

im 23 yo in ireland. and hot. lol

Mistress Maddie said...

That guy in the picture is hot. I would have those underwear down so fast and on his dick in a New York minute!!!!!! The temp here is in the 90's already. Shirtless man season is in full swing!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Oh, he is a cutie! Just the right amount of hair,in all the right places!