Friday 8 May 2009

Soaked in sperm again!

Weird client last afternoon, which came to me through another regular one.

He didn’t want to get naked, even thought he had quite a nice body and he didn’t want me naked neither.

So basically he asked me to put my trousers half way down my knees and bend over.
I even didn’t have to take my shoes or T-shirt off!

It was nice for a start but as the guy took a while to cum I was getting seriously tired of being bending and fucked for over 20 minutes without changing positions.

Eventually he announced that he was close to shoot and asked me to get down my knees and suck his cock for a while.

What a relief! Finally changing positions!
I was a bit worried of him cumming over my clothes because I didn’t want to get back inside the tube or bus covered in sperm.

Just because I thought of it as a possibility too much it actually happened and was a big mess.
I think that guy didn’t cum for the past 5 years because it was, honestly, litres of a very thick liquid.

I wouldn’t believe it if I saw it on a film or photo!!!.
I was soaked in sperm: neck, shoulders, chin, face, all over the place. When I went to the toilet I found cum even inside my T-shirt front pocket!

He ‘generously’ gave one of his shirt (3 or 4 sizes bigger than mine but at least it was clean) and from now on I will always have one in my bag, just in case.

I already have spare socks and pants with me all time because sometimes I lose them or clients ask to buy it (I never understood why people would fancy someone’s used pants), but there are so many fetishists in this life so I guess this is not one of the worst ones.

2 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Another one of the million and one reasons why I respect your discipline!!

1111 said...

wow. thats a good story.

one question. do you swallow cum? and i always wonder if smoking really do make the cum taste bitter.?

thanks

zac
ireland