Wednesday 13 May 2009

Not complaining but ....

The weather is starting to change again and today was a bit gray.

I had a client near the airport, Heathrow, and we had a great time at his friend’s house.
I sucked so much that my jaw is still hurting however it is not a complain! It always happens when I get a think cock to work on.

Not that that really keen on the entire saliva thing but most of client quite like to see you chocking with their tools while you look up at them through the whole activity.

It never made sense to me but I am not the one paying, I am the one getting paid so I guess a little of glances up wont hurt.

Luckily he didn’t mention to penetrate me with that ‘Red Bull can’. That is how I named the guys with abnormal cocks. Funy enough most of them are passive and this is not a complain neither!

4 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Funny how guys with huge cocks are usually bottoms-
by then again, so many of them can't really get it hard enough to penetrate...

1111 said...

lol. so tell me wut other names have u given to guys/clients.

and what kind of names have u been called by your clients.

Your fav reader
zac
ireland

Mistress borghese said...

Miss G is right. I love a nice big cock but they usually don't get hard all the way. So all you can do is suck away!

James said...

So would you prefer guys with red bull can dicks to be more assertive and want to top you?