Saturday 30 May 2009

Charity - Part 01

I’ve been a good boy this week.
I didn’t over charged clients for a fuck, I didn’t complain to my landlord about the heater, I didn’t swear (well maybe a couple of times, but only for good reasons) and I even did some charity too!

A student called asking for my fees as he wanted to surprise his university mate as it was his birthday and they are about to finish lessons within 10 days (and just back in September).

He said that he couldn’t afford it. I didn’t feel sorry and that was it.

Then he sent a photo of him with his friend using my e-mail here, from the blog, and saying that he could pay £60.

Two 22 years old handsome hunks from the rugby team? Hummmmmm Of course I didn’t take him seriously.
It was too good to be true. So instead of charging I replied back: use the money to send a cab to pick me up at 7pm and texted my address. So I carried on doing my things and forgot about it.

Guess what? 6.45pm the car parked on my door steps!
(to be continued)

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Cna't wait for the update!

Mistress Maddie said...

Now Kaio, don't leaving us hanging to long.