Sunday 10 May 2009

Hot Nicklas Bendtner

Look how nice is that football player: ARSENAL striker Nicklas Bendtner was caught with his pants down leaving Boujis nightclub, in London.

Nicklas is only 21 years old and, last Wednesday, he headed home after a night out at the South Kensington club with his jeans falling to his knees and showing off his designer underwear.

Does anyone have any doubt that he was having a great time even I wasn’t there to suck him off?

If some reader of my blog manage to meet the hottie player, please tell him that I have nice pants as well, just in case he would like to see me with or without it!

3 comments:

1111 said...

mmmmmmm wow .... look at that package. how big are u compared to that nicklas bendtner? 6?7?

Jonathan Pizarro said...

I know he looks hot and all (and those undies are really nice) but I think it's such a turn-off to see what was probably a well-dressed man act like a complete drunken idiot.

Anonymous said...

He should have lowered his designer underwear and gave us a real show!