Sunday 9 November 2008

Spanish Porter

This is what an arse in need can do: yesterday I went to attend a client near Vauxhall. Another passive Brit, and working as a TOP for the whole week was driving me crazy.
As that thing of cruising in bars or saunas does not work for me, I ended up with a Spanish porter, yes the porter that works in the same building where my client lives.

I know. It would sound so much better if I wrote here something like ‘ I just had the must amazing sex with a tall, handsome, rich top guy I just met in Harrods’

However, being honest, we know those things only happen at Sidney Sheldon’s books.
In the real word, people need sex – even those ones in charge of selling it. Therefore instead a presidential suite facing the river, I had a small single room in a garage’s basement facing a wall. That was the porter’s place, full of empty boxes, a little table and a single bed.

Curiously, even it wasn’t my first time visiting that client I didn’t know about the porter’s sexual preference until a couple of weeks ago.

It was by accident.
As usual, I got there late (do you know Brazilians are always a little late?) and went to the main reception.

The porter wasn’t there as usual. I thought he went to get something to eat or help someone.
After 20 minutes waiting (yes, now I was very late!) I decided to get access through the garage by jumping a little wall.
I don’t know what that wall is for because even a 5 years old kid could climb it and have access to the garage downstairs.

Once I was inside the building, I heard some familiar noises coming from a little door at the back of the garage.
Wow! People fucking down here already! – I though childishly.
I didn’t want to disturb and just walked discreetly until I could reach the lift.

On my way, I gave a quick look through the window not closed properly and – bang! - The porter was fucking a Vietnamese guy!.
Well, as I guessed, the porter had a break to eat something. I just didn’t expect it to be Vietnamese take way!.
(to be continued).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for comment in my blogspot
big kiss from Sweden

gret blo you have

Miss Ginger Grant said...

Love the new layout! Hadn't seen an entry from you in a while- good to know everything is okay!

Kaio said...

Hey,
Thanks you all for the comments.

Have a sextastic week!
Cheers from London
Kaio
www.meltingduvets.blogspot.com