Wednesday 19 November 2008

Next door guy



Weather mild, people still complaining about Credit crunch and my handsome neighbour just had a big fight with his boring Hungarian girlfriend.

This is so fucking London!

I know: he is cute but he is straight – nobody is perfect, isn’t it?

She left home and I saw a guy from a key company coming around later yesterday.
So I guess either she took the keys and he had to arrange how to close the door or maybe he decided to change the lockers so she wouldn’t be able to get in again? Alternatively the key-guy could be just a shag, kind of: she found out the boyfriend was gay, split, leave home, and the boyfriend brings his lover to sleep with him - I wish! LOL.

Nevermind.
As you all know people tend to be very sensitive once things like that happens so I will keep my eyes open, just in case he needs some help (e.g: a cup of tea, a blowjob – ops!, maybe better not, lets stick to a cup of tea for now :-)

Photo of the day:
A model called Kevin, I think he is American, but not sure.

No comments: