Monday 17 November 2008

Lenor ad


Just saw the new Lenor ad and loved the guy in bed playing with a pillow.
If one of those stopped on the street and asked me a free blowjob I happily would attend the request.

Client of the day: I went to visit very normal guy, a bit chav for his age (something around 45 but I didn’t dare to ask because he felt very young I think).
But the worst thing was to keep focussed because he wanted Britney Spears as soundtrack.
I have nothing against her, I actually admire her ups and downs, but to try having sex with her singing those very mellow ballads back when she was 15 or 16 is something that put me off easily.
- I love Britney! – He confessed after cumming twice in my chest.
- Really? – wow, I never would tell! – I joked getting ready to go.
May I should start to bring some of my own CD’s once visiting clients? because it could be even worst: If one day I have to fuck someone listening to Celine Dion singing the Titanic theme, ‘My heart will go on’ I will throw up even before the chorus.
Photo of the day: Max Cruz

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thank you for the very sweet comment you left on my blog.
I lived in London some years ago. Loved it!
Thanks for cheering me up!
Laura