Monday 10 November 2008

Latin client: double work


What is wrong with this weather? Now that I just got used to the cold weather, actually is not that cold any more but even worst: wet, wet, wet!

It is good for business but isn’t good for my wardrobe!

Nice client yesterday, going back to Latin America soon so it was great to catch up!
So far he is the only client I have from Latin America and I have to confess: it is weird to have paid sex with someone that speaks your language.
With the clients speaking English is kind of something out of my daily life, doesn’t belong to me so I am there but I am not there – if it makes sense.

But it is very hard work to have sex with someone that knows the dirty words, the mad positions and besides that I am sure everyone heard at least once in a life time how insatiable Latin men!. Literally double work, I should charge him more!

I thought of going out with Doug yesterday because Sundays at home are so depressing, only repeats on TV, even radios seems to slow down the programs.
However Doug got a internet dating and left me behind.

So I ended up at Princes Charles Cinema watching the 9pm session of ‘Men on wire’. I wanted to see it when it was first released but I was working so much that by the time I finished my shift around someone else’s beds and duvets I just wanted to go home and enjoy my own bed and duvet. This is actually a good thing about this Leicester square cheap cinema: if you miss a film, soon after they have the film there anyway.

Picture of the day:
Hotter than hell Kerry Degman.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Good good good......

B.O said...

Hey dude how are you?
Thanks for read my blog.
Big Kiss from Spain..