Wednesday 5 November 2008

New Layout!


New layout thanks to my friend Doug. He was the one to help me to sort out pictures and to use the power point because we do not have Photoshop. Who the hell needs Photoshop anyway?
Today was a real raining day!
I just had a client and he cancelled. Usually I don’t like those last minute cancelation because they are not good to my pocket and besides that it messes up the whole day. However this time it was quite good because I loved to stay in doors for a change, watching crap TV, drinking hot chocolate and sorting out domestic things.

It is the only time I watch TV properly.
We cannot count the amount of hours I have a TV switched on if I am working.
Most of clients do prefer to have radio or TV on while having sex. It doesn’t distract me at all from what I am expected to perform – but indeed it distract me to watch a show, even it is there I just see few images and distorted sounds. After all, people are paying to fuck or get fucked, not to having me around watching a TV program or the 10 o’clock news.

Apparently I was not the only one wanting to stay indoors. I got about 6 calls from clients asking me if I was available to out calls.
- Sorry, not available today.

There are a couple of things I’ve learned so far doing this job:
1 – The winter brings more money because to visit a client costs more
2 – Never say ‘fully booked’ because even thought the clients know you would go around to have fun with anyone willing to pay £100 per hour, they like to think you are kind of ‘exclusive’.
This is the profession where, If you give the idea that you are working too much, clients get scared (of diseases, bad service, etc), and lose the interest (because people do not want to fuck the same guy if they think the poor guy already got fucked by half of London).
Foto: Frank Trapper

No comments: