Monday 21 September 2009

Answers and comments

Just taking the chance (and spare time) to answer a few questions left from readers:

Miss Ginger: yes, I am a good boy and still attending the school (also helps the fact that, by doing it, I have a valid English Visa so I can study, travel and fuck as much as I want. It is funny that, technically I can work 20 hours a week but, hold on, how to measure it in sex? Hahaha. I am studying media and thinking of going towards marketing in the future as one day I will have to stop charging people in bed and start to make money in a different way.

Zac: so you are in London every 3 weeks? Hummm those naughty Irish boys! Hope you get a great job now that you graduate! And don’t forget me, of course!

Stevo: indeed, I vanish time to time. I go though phases. Some months I get inspired and write a lot. Some periods I just find so boring to sit in from a computer and try to organise facts and try to make sense. Remember: I am not a writer and English inst my first language so sometimes I find difficult to keep the blog up to date. But I never give up! Keep watching this space!

Mistress Maddie: OMG! What did you do with the slave that you won at the Roman Toga party?

Brad: how is Sidney those days and all those hot guys? Can you send me a dozen of the by FEDEX?

LOVE YOU ALL!
Kaio
xx

6 comments:

stevo said...

glad to have you back.

MadeInScotland said...

I thought you were away on another wonderful working holiday!!!

ahoj

Anonymous said...

Hummmmmmm great to have you back, any exciting adventure? Shirley

Mistress Maddie said...

Welcome back again Kaio! That slave! My lips are sealed! All I will say he was a very nice guy!!! Take care and see you in the comment sections!

Saintlycvd said...

Miss your adventures.
Where have u disappeared off to now?
A big hi from New York City.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Kaio, lots of love
Donato