Saturday 19 September 2009

12 years old?

I loved this bit if news: a twelve year is boy from is set to become one of the worlds youngest transsexuals after a controversial decision by the parents allowing him to return from the summer holidays as a girl!.

Although I am very happy with the way I born (even thought I have sex with boys and girls) it is kind of amazing how things seems so easier nowadays! 12 years old? I even didn’t know what I was going to be when I was that young. I probably new that I liked cock and pussies already but not to the point to make such an important decision.

In the UK, there is estimated to be around 15,000 ‘trans’ people who self-identify as the opposite gender from the physical body they were born with and around a third of them have surgery to change their bodies to be the opposite sex.

As per the boy, as you would expect, the British parents of other pupils didn’t like the idea of having their kids confronted by such a hot piece of news. Local news reported that they were very disappointed that the school even didn’t bother to send a letter informing them of the new girl arriving.

No comments: