Sunday 20 September 2009

Bursting the economy

It has been raining so much at night times in London that my blog is almost changing from Melting Duvets to Raining Duvets. I’ve been getting wet most of the times that I have to go to work!

However it is difficult to avoid night visits as, a part from tourists and married ones, all the other clients usually work the whole day long and need a bit of a relief after office hours (which in London are sort of 9-5 ish).

Last week one of those ‘happy-hours’ client asked if it would cost less for him to have a ‘quick-fix’ daytime instead.
I found it funny to hear the term ‘quick-fix’ because it sounded like a drug addicted getting a fix. But sex can be addictive too, I suppose.

For those ones interested to know, there are only a slightly increase of costs, usually the cab fees, as during the day it is much easier to visit clients using the public transport. The traffic is very bad in London but the tube system works pretty well if compared to a few other big cities around the word – and it is almost impossible to get lost because the signs are clear and colourful (each line has a different colour and ends in a different route).

I don’t get people asking for bargain a lot these days and, although I don’t think the credit crunch its over just yet, people are starting to spend a little more, to shopping and to have paid sex, what is very good because all together we kind of burst the economy: A pays for a fuck. B (that is me) shops with the money. C doesn’t lose his job because B (its me again!) is still spending money at the shop owned by A that, well, you know ... paid for the fuck that keep the cycle going on, with yet a little help of A’s wife that is also spending a little of his money shopping somewhere else!

3 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I like your economics lesson... it all seems so sensible! Except in the US, we would have to figure out a way to tax that money every time it changed hands!

Kaio said...

Hahahahahahaa I forgot about it! we have taxes here as well. 17.5% I think.
How are you doing these days?
Kisses from London
K

Anonymous said...

glad you are back boy!!!
Luke