Wednesday 28 October 2009

3 hours NON stop!

Oh GOD, I have to visit NYC more often. Well, let me rephrase it: I may have to visit some of my readers in NYC at some point because that Christopher that left a message at my previous post is cute!

Last night I had a greedy client and what was supposed to be a standard 1h fucking turn out in a long and nice 3hs session.
No complains, no complains, although after the non stop minute 75 and half I was more like: what the hell this guy is taking to have such stamina?

He was a guy from the countryside, British for a change! I don’t have a lot of guys coming to my bed from England. As I live here I would expect more of those but I still get more visits from tourists or guys just working for a while in London.

How weird.
Britain is so liberal when it comes to gay sex, even so you don’t see lots of guys walking down the road very close and I don’t know where those ones getting married go for leisure because I don’t see many couples in West End. Maybe, there is a secret limbo where those people hide from the rest of the world – so they don’t risk losing their partners!

After cuming twice, the 3 hours client said that he was moving to South Africa and left his e-mail inviting me to visit early next year, when he sets down, get a place and confirm his job transference.
- It is not a job invitation, Kaio. I am inviting you for a holiday. You won’t spend a penny though.

I found it very sweet of him – especially given the circumstances as we had just met 3 hours ago and spoke only the essential through out our three hours in bed!
- I will think about it. - I thanked, keeping his card safely.

I never close doors because we never know what comes around the corner.

4 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

If you ever want to come to Houston let me know.. same offer!
Good to hear from you .... I get worried when we don't here from you in a while!

Anonymous said...

Little boy, how is the weather in London? Justin

Mistress Maddie said...

Kiao I can't believe you were in New York City and the Mistress wasn't aware of this! I'm like a hour and a half from there. You take care and I agree with Ginger when your gone so long.

Saintlycvd said...

K,
Well thank you very much for the kind words.

Reading the start of this I thought maybe you had come to NYC and I hadn't heard.

NEVER turn down a free holiday, just make sure your return ticket is open ended so if things go wrong u can leave at anytime.

Glad to see you are back. And if Sam the teacher does call be sure to give every detail. Haha.

Chris