Friday 19 September 2008

Suddenly loving Brad


I suddenly started to love Brad Pitt!. No Angelina, don’t you worry because I have no plans of dating a guy with so many kids and that used work dressed as a chicken in the past – it would so much damage my CV!.
However it was very cool of him to donate $100,000 to fight a November referendum before California voters that would overturn a state Supreme Court decision legalising same-sex marriage.

I don’t know why, but California is one of a number of US states where voters are asked directly to decide on a number of issues via ballot propositions.

Announcing his donation to fight Prop 8, Pitt said that ‘Because no one has the right to deny another their life, even though they disagree with it, because everyone has the right to live the life they so desire if it doesn't harm another and because discrimination has no place in America, my vote will be for equality and against Proposition 8’.
Inst he cute?

No comments: