Monday 8 September 2008

It is not easy being a bottom

There are good clients and nasty clients.
Today I had to put up with the second option. Again!
I just came back from a boring Swedish guy, at his 40’s, that sounded very nice over the phone when we first spoke.

However once I got there he barely spoke to me. Just handed me the money, showed me the bed, asked me to get naked and to spread my legs.

I am not saying that, by being a prostitute, I am expecting people to be sweet all the time. But I can’t stop felling bad every time I have to get fucked by guys like this one.
They really behave as if they were sticking their dicks into an inflatable doll. It’s extremely uncomfortable and seems to take ages until they finish with you.

Being bottom is such a responsibility and hard job. You have to make sure you are clean so much long before you get to your working place, there are all that procedure of putting things up to your arse until it doesn’t show any remains of shit. It can take up to 20 minutes of preparation so once we get to bed we are already tired and swollen.

My client today didn’t care about nothing of that.
Once he was relieved, I just heard a quick thank you, like we would say to someone after asking what time is it. And that was all.

I put my clothes back after wipe the lube running from my ass and said a polite ‘bye’.
I even don’t know if he replied to it actually because I left his flat as soon as I could!
And what a relief once I got outside, feeling the wind, feeling alive!

No comments: