Tuesday 9 September 2008

Early shift: cum!

Weird client to start the day.
First I hated the booked time: 7.30am. However he said he was going to the airport so he wanted to have some fun before leave London.
Once I got there he was already prepared to leave with bags in the front room.
- Can we fuck here? – He asked
- Here where? – I asked back because the only thing I was seeing was a messy lounge with a couple of very big luggage. No sofa. No bed. Not even a mattress.
- I want to have sex over those luggage here. I will not get my clothes off.

So another crazy person. Who the hell would be turned on by fucking someone at a pair of luggage?
I do not discuss clients fantasies unless they are not in accord with the rules, what means: no children, no sharp objects and no animals. The rest is pretty much acceptable, with moderation.
Once he got his dick out it was a quite good size, but with a funny head. I sucked it as much as I could trying to make him to cum so I would not have to get fucked. That is a very good technique: surprising the client with a warm tongue so he may will finish long before he was thinking of.

He didn’t cum.
Instead, he started to check out my anus. I just hate so much people fingering my ass. I don’t know where the hell people put their hands and some of them have dirt nails. I used to let people play a bit to start but as soon as they start wanting shove 2 or 3 fingers inside my arsewhole and stretch it, that is the time when I politely suggest another position and get my bum out of their hands.

He seemed to get the message and we moved on to a ride.
It is much better when the client let you ride him because at least you keep control of how much cock you will have inside you at a time. It is why dog style is not good when you are getting fucked per money. It is more difficult to control a guy from behind if you are on your knees.

I must have done my job very well because only 15 minutes riding his cock with no changes of positions and he said he wanted to cum already. Great!
- Can I cum on your mouth?
- No I said politely. Even the most stupid question I will reply with elegance. It has to be that way because they client doesn’t know your limits and restrictions unless they ask.
- What about face?
- Sorry, too messy. Chest maybe?
He didn’t seem to appreciate the idea as much as I. However is not because someone pays me that I will let him to do everything.
- Ok, how much more do you want to swallow?.
That is another thing I just don’t do: eat cum. Even from previous boyfriends it always will be a no, no.
- Sorry, I don’t do that.
- Ok. I give you £20 quids to spunk over your face.
- That is very little – I replied with him sitting on my chest and point to my chin a cock full of veins and about to explode!
- £30? Come on, I can’t hold this much longer.
- £50.
- You like money don’t you? Per £50 you should do a little of an effort.
- £50 or no deal.
- Ok, Ok! £50 fucking pounds then! – and as soon as he finish the sentence I felt a hot sperm covering half of my face and running down my neck.

His load was not so much but because he was messing with his dick on my face I almost have it even in my eyes. Disgusting.
He was very happy once he finished. I was looking a wax doll melting. There was cum even next to my ear.

No comments: