Monday 25 August 2008

Little radio on

Married clients are the best ones.
They are discreet, and it include not screaming too much while fucking.

I think it is horrible to have someone too noise!. Sex is not a pub or a concert where you have to shout in order to people be able to hear you.

Besides that, in London all the wall are pretty tinny so there is always a chance of your neighbour be right there listening to your sex session.

In my case it used to be even more complicated because I didn’t have money so my first few clients I had to attend at my shared flat with my little radio turned on to try covering any possible revealing noise coming from my room.

Of course most of the time I tried to persuade the guy to visit him instead of having him coming over. It didn’t work well with the married ones though and always I ended up with the little radio on and my bed banging the wall.

No comments: