Friday 22 August 2008

The first client

Chapter 1.
The first time I’ve rented my body to make quick cash I was 12 years old.
And before you raise your eyebrow worried it may was any sort of abuse by an adult, I have to say it: wasn’t.

The ugliest boy at school wanted to impress the crowd and shock the whole class. First because people do not expect to see a couple of boys kissing at the corridor. Secondly because as I said: he was ugly.

I knew I could not do it cheaper!.
After all it would affect my teenage image quite badly and when you are 12 you care a lot about what people will thing about you. It was mainly the reason that got Aaron to pay me £10 to snogging.

It all went very well.
But it was that back there.

If someone had told me that 12 years later I would be in London selling a bit more than just a snnog, certainly I would not to believe.
I still don’t.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Hey Kaio,

Happy New Year!
I'm going to read your blog from the beginning like a book lol.

Best,
Jon