Sunday 24 August 2008

A big 'tip'

At my last day at MacDonalds, a short fat guy asked me a happy meal, one of those small portions designed for kids and that comes with a juice + a tinny burger + a soft drink and a toy, usually from Walt Disney. It was £ 1.99. He gave £20 and said I could keep the change. It was a kind of shock because before that no one else had give me anything there, just worthless few cents.

I said thank you and he asked me if I would like to visit him later, at his flat.
I was even more shocked now. He noticed I was just speechless and that the queue behind him was growing up so we would not be able to carry on this conversation for long. So he gave me his card and asked me to text him after work.

I thought it would be pretty rude not to say at least thank you properly because £18.01 tip was a very good incentive. He was far away from my type (tall fit guys), so I really didn’t think of anything else apart from being nice to him.

5 minutes after I sent him a text message he called me and said he would be very happy to pick me up from any place I were.
I said ‘No, thanks’. Why the hell would I want to hook up with someone that had any appeal to me?

So then it came the offer: what about a little bit extra of money? I give you £40 to suck you cock.
It was more than I was getting paid to work 6 hours behind a fucking counter getting orders from people without money and just able to eat sandwich.
I didn’t have to think too much because straight away he raised the offer to £50.
I like that and agreed, with the condition: no sex, only sucking and I would not have to suck his cock.
He didn’t like the demands, but said he would accept anyway.

So, later that day, after a very long day, I was by the Thames, near Waterloo being sucked and with a beautiful view of London through an amazing big window.

I didn’t cum. Even he asked. I just didn’t feel doing it, even I tried.
Once we finished, he gave me the money and asked if I knew how to get back home.

I never saw this guy again. He didn’t call me for the next couple of days and one week later I lost my mobile and replaced it with another one with a cheaper contract, leaving the old number also behind. As I didn’t know a lot of people back then it didn’t make much difference at all.

No comments: