Wednesday 30 December 2009

Sex + car = problem

After a drunken client over the weekend, where when he wasn’t sleeping on my sofa the conversation was something like:
- Do you close your eyes when clients are cumming on your face?
- Clients don’t cum on my face.
- Even by accident? I mean: while you sucking then they jerk off before the time/
- No.

So after that my week started almost following the same path: a Chinese guy wanted to have sex inside his car.
- Don’t you have a place? – I asked over the phone when he called.
- Yes, I do. I am actually in a hotel but, you know what? There is nothing life that feeling of doing something wrong.

I know that feeling so well, but I didn’t tell him. Sometimes is just better to listen to what clients have to say, request or suggest. It has worked amazingly so far.
- It doesn’t have to be anywhere dodge. I have a rented car at the car park. We could well fuck there I think?
- Really?

I was wondering if he was talking seriously or taking the piss. I was also imaging the traffic, cars going in and out of the car park and looking at us. Some people like to be watched. For me it isn’t good because if the porters find out why I am visiting the hotel in the first place I won’t be welcomed back, either for the same client or a new one. We all know that, honestly, they know what I am doing there but as long it is not so explicit like fucking their guests at their car parks they are OK with it. At the end of the day I provide entertainment, and sex as an entertainment rarely is available on hotel’s menus.

Eventually we drove to a park nearby.
With such a bad weather, the risk of a policeman bother to check us was next to none.
But sometimes, just sometimes, the police decide to work .....
(to be continued)

2 comments:

MadeInScotland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1111 said...

in london now if u can slot me in