Monday 28 December 2009

Busy Sunday!

Busy Sunday with a couple of last minute clients. I even didn’t expect to be working because I thought that lots of people (including those ones that pay for sex) would be travelling. It turned out that not everyone went away this year and as it is quite boring to stay at home by yourself when your mates got something better to do, why not some fun?

My first client was just after the lunch, a thirty something IT engineer from Glasgow that was working in London on Christmas day and decided to extend his staying in the city. Who would think that executives work on holidays? I even didn’t know that the offices would be open but, apparently, even when 95% of the world is celebrating there are people working around the clock to make sure that everything will run smoothly. It make sense as more people are out, spending money, using computers, etc so, of course, someone would have to look after IT, banks, mobile networks and etc.

He was very cold, almost didn’t speak, however new exactly what he wanted: a very strong blowjob and some anal sex dog style, both ways.

I gave him my 10min ecstasy head job (the secret is to start the blowjob from the crack sack and move upwards). By the time I got to his cock head he was almost cumming and asked me to stop for a few seconds.

The sex bit went very well. He didn’t asked me to try any position but stay still while being fucked and the same thing when it was his turn to get some cock up his arse, a very firm and nice bum I have to say. He didn’t cum until 45 minutes later and literally used every minute paid so I guess this is what people call value for money!

- Did you work on Christmas day? – he asked on the way out with that tone of voice that actually means: have you been fucking even on the day Jesus was born? But at least he was talking to me.
- No, I took a couple of days off. Just started again.
- Ah, Ok. Happy New year, then - he said opening the door to leave and with no sign that he believed or hear what I answered.

2 hours later the second and last client of the day rang the bell. He brought a bottle of Rosé wine and an opened bag of prawn crackers ‘it was a left over from last night, if you don’t mind’, he said already drunk.

Drunk clients usually talk a lot and it was an incredible surprise when he gone very quite. I was in the kitchen, looking for a bottle opener when suddenly everything went very silent.

On my way back I found him sleeping on my sofa with his trousers around his ankles.
(to be continued)

1 comment:

Saintlycvd said...

K,
How can u have two posts that are "to be continued"? You trying to leave me hanging on purpose?

Bad Boy.
Happy New Year.
C.