Friday 20 March 2009

Tiny room, Black guy


What a sunny day!. I am wondering if the summer arrived earlier or it is just one of those trick weeks and very soon some snow will be on my way? Those ones whom know London will remember that sometimes we have the four seasons in one day: sun, rain, cold, wind . . . everything.

Wish such a bright day I had to get my sunglasses out of the draw. It would be great if I had a client wanting a bit of fun in the garden (back garden, please. I don’t want to be arrested). Instead I had a black guy in a small studio flat. It was ok but because he didn’t have window and the place was really tiny (bed+toilet only and no other furniture) it was a little claustrophobic!
For a black guy he had quite a small cock because I always expect them to be massive. Lucky me! It was something around 7.5 inches, what its fine and he was a gentleman.

Difficult to tell his age. I didn’t ask and people with dark skin are so good in hiding their age. The skin is much better I guess, it is more likely to see a white person with wrinkles very earlier.

Ps.: Miss Ginger, I don’t get smelly ones often so I am still learning how to deal with them. If they come to my place I politely suggest them we could have a nice shower together and make sure to use all my shampoos and shower gel on him.
If I am going to their place sometimes they don’t like the idea because it will be an extra towel to look after and will also take a few minutes off their paid time. Most of time I can’t also just spray some perfume because they are married so it would be a big problem turn up at home smelling something nice if the stink the whole life hahahaha.

P.s2.: Maddie the money is no longer as good as it used to be. And still we have to put up with a few junkies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting so often recently! I get so excited when I see that you have written something new!

James said...

You should check out a book called Hung. It deals with the whole dick size and black men mythology. Not to toot my own horn but here is a review I wrote on the book a few years back.

http://gaycitynews.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=17008064&BRD=2729&PAG=461&dept_id=568864&rfi=8

Stan said...

7.5 inches is fine with me! Hell I usually wind up with smaller than that!