Saturday 6 December 2008

BRITNEY FLOP


I was talking to a work colleague today over the MSN and he was saying how disappointed he was las weekend with the Britney Spears ‘Circus’.

I thought he was talking about her new CD, that actually is called ‘Circus’ but as the chat developed further I learned that the angry was about the G-A-Y show as the singer turned up but . . didn’t sing.

Well, I thing Britney is getting worst. She never sang as everybody knows she mimes!
Now even that as she just ignored the crowd?

Apparently lots of people were let down as well and there were a few fights.

A couple of friends invited me to this event but I was attending something else. Besides that I didn’t think that she would even show up!

The club (now holding its events at Heaven) made lots of money by announcing a ‘Britney’s party’ for the whole week.

- Kaio, can you believe I turned down a client to go there and for nothing? – he told me.

As the singer herself came to UK to a brief visit to X-factor, lots of people just thought she would extend her night in a gay club.

They lost their time and their money!
I bet G-A-Y’s owner is heaving a laugh with all the cash to start a very good 2009!

No comments: