Tuesday 17 November 2009

Back to see Mr. Brompton

I went to see Mr. Brompton after a long while. Some clients are like that: they vanish. You start to think: have I done something wrong? Did something bad happen to them? But one day they just text you, simply and with no fuss or long explanations, asking if you can come over. Just like this, as if you just fucked them last weekend!.
- Long time no see you boy! – he greeted me opening the door and wearing just a tiny thong.

I though to myself: it wasn’t my fault. I am always available. But sometimes is better not to say anything. We never know the reasons why a client took sometime off without request a volatile sex like sex. It could be so many reasons such as money problems or even illness, death of someone close and we don’t want to go there, to embarrass people. The ultimate idea of someone paying to someone else to turn up at their door steps and perform a very good one hour of hot activity is to have fun. There is no point of spoiling it any other way then.
- Yes! I agree. It sounds like ages, but glad to see you! Did you change your hair cut as I can see! Did you loose weight as well? – I replied already shifting the conversation and letting him free to not talk about his absence if he didn’t want to.

It is always good to give a client the option of sharing something with you – or not, what actually happens often. They have their lives, a sort of parallel world, and I am not welcome there. I realized it very very early doing what I do. Although sex is a basic need people don’t feel comfortable to admit that they have to pay for it.

Mr. Brompton didn’t mention anything about the long absence. Instead we carried on talking about his new hair style, a short dark black spiked with some red colour as well, what reminded me of Sharon Osborne, that woman that used to be a judge at a TV show.
- Yes, I did change my hair. Did you like it?

I wasn’t not sure if I liked it. Certainly it was different and, at the age of 60 I don’t know if Mr. Brompton would look better with his usual gray hair. However the colour cocktail seemed a bit too much and by looking like Ozzy Osborne’s wife he was also similar to an old lady that had a couple of extra bottox to keep them forever bellow their real age mark – what I guess can be anything between 80 to 95 years old.
Should I say to him exactly this? Certainly not!
- It looks Ok, I amended getting naked once we reached the bedroom.
- Oh, and Yes, I lost a couple of pounds. I have a personal trainer now. And guess what? He is amazing and he is not gay!

No comments: